Step-by-Step Guide for TISRS&TARS 2017 Registration System
- Only On-line registration will be made at the meeting website. If On-line Registration is not available, please contact the TISRS&TARS 2017 Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- On-line registration will be available before June 28, 2017. Registration after the deadline will be processed on-site with Cash (NTD).
- Click the following appropriate item, fill out the registration form, and submit it.
Please click Remittance instructions
Bank name: CTBC Bank, Chiayi branch (中國信託銀行嘉義分行)
Beneficiary name: National Chiayi University 402 account (國立嘉義大學 402 專戶)
Bank code: 822
Remittance code: 082350003063
Registration fee :
- Please notice that we expect all the conference registration payment should be paid in currency of New Taiwan dollars (NT$).
- Symposium fee includes admission to all symposium sessions, plenaries, panels, poster sessions, the exhibition, coffee breaks, and meals.
- Symposium & Summer Camp fee includes admission to all symposium sessions, plenaries, panels, poster sessions, the exhibition, coffee breaks, meals, and Summer Camp activities (tour, lectures, coffee breaks, meals, and 4-star hotel).
- Accommodation is NOT included in symposium. You can reserve your room in the contract hotel, Yuh Tong Hotel (http://www.yuhtonghotel.com.tw/en/about.php).
- Banquet by invitation (June 27, 2017 at Yuh Tong Hotel): all speakers and committee members are invited. (Additional Banquet Ticket NT$ 800)
- We will appreciate your great support if you would like to share TISRS&TARS 2017 information to your colleagues.
Cancellation and Policies:
All cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing to the TISRS&TARS 2017 Registration Secretariat (email@example.com). For cancellations postmarked on or before June 10, 2017, the processing fee (NT$ 800) will be deducted from the registration fee. For cancellations on or after June 10, 2017, no fees will be refunded. Refunds will be issued after the meeting.
If you have any question regarding the registration, please feel free to contact us:
● E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Tel: +886-5-271-7969
● Fax: +886-5-271-7901